Before summer winds down Kyle, Jeremy, Grammie and I took a quick weekend trip to visit our cousins in Rochester, NY. Kyle and Jeremy had a great time playing with cousins Nicholas (3 1/2) and Owen (11 months)! I had a great time catching up with my cousin Tara and of course, visiting my Aunt Vicki and Grandma!!! Grammie was a wonderful help with the boys and we all enjoyed plenty of adventures.

*****
Friday visited the Strong Children's Museum in downtown Rochester. If you ever get the chance to visit - it's absolutely worth it! When we were done I'm not sure who was more tired - the kids or us.
Friday visited the Strong Children's Museum in downtown Rochester. If you ever get the chance to visit - it's absolutely worth it! When we were done I'm not sure who was more tired - the kids or us.
Jeremy put bones on a conveyor belt to fill his friend Clifford's big bowl...
...but the garden didn't stand a chance against these four!
*****
Saturday we visited the Fish Hatchery. I remember visiting this as a kid and once again it didn't disappoint. Kyle and Jeremy loved throwing food to the fish and watching them swim and jump to eat it.
Kyle and Nicholas calmly watched to fish swim around at first
Then it was time to watch the fish get crazy while eating food.So much fun! Can't wait to go back!!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment