I've determined that deciding whether to
pay someone to cut your kids hair vs. doing it yourself
is an algebraic equation.
If the answer is Less that 1, you give it a whirl!
E * G/ $D - $15
[($Grrr + $2) * K + None] / $D
Where:
E = Embarrassment factor if this do-it-yourself haircut fails and your kids look ridiculas.
G = Gender factor : Boys = 1, Girls = 10
$15 = Cost of hair cutting set (with free how-to for dummies booklet: I totally qualify for this one!)
$D = Disposable income
$Grrr = Rising Cost of cheap BoRic's Haircut
$2 = Cost of Tip
K = Number of kids
None = available time to take kids to BoRics
Results? Take a look. One picture is when their hair was cut professionally, one was when I did it. Can you tell the difference?


Hate to say this in writing, but I guess Alex was right. (Yes, it was his idea)
No comments:
Post a Comment